100 Activities for Teaching Research Ethics and Integrity
This practical, user-friendly guide consists of 100 original activities that have been designed to inspire and support educators of research ethics and integrity at undergraduate and postgraduate level. Focussing on eight key areas, activities include:
• Respecting human dignity, privacy and rights
• Obtaining informed consent in the digital world
• Capturing data on sexual orientation and gender identity
• Recognizing and addressing bias when collecting data
• Creating social change through research practice
• Assessing the ethical implications of data sharing.
Complete with detailed teaching notes and downloadable student handouts, as well as guidance on the type and level of each activity, 100 Activities for Teaching Research Ethics and Integrity is an essential resource for both online and face-to-face teaching.